Reporting to the CEO, this leadership role is responsible for all aspects of the daily college operations. This includes but not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Implementing quarterly and annual marketing plans to achieve enrolment targets set and grow the student population of the college
- Ensuring compliance of curriculum and teaching strategies with approved policies to minimize student attrition as well as the procurement and commissioning of equipment & facilities which are necessary for academic purposes
- Student & Administrative Matters
- Conducting regular audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity as well as resolving conflicts arising from students or timetabling
- Finance & IT
- Securing and ensuring allocated budget are spent prudently
- HR & EOH&S
- Ensuring compliance with local employment/labour regulations as well as providing the necessary support for staff’s career progression
- Securing and maintaining all operating licences and permits as required by local regulations
- A good degree in any discipline or an MBA with a minimum of 5-7 years middle management experience is required.
- Cross-functional management, good analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Prior regional or international Management experience with P&L responsibility would be an advantage.
- An outgoing and versatile self-starter with strong leadership qualities and good business acumen are required.
- The ability to work independently and skills to build an effective team is required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are highly desirable.
For a detailed Job description: http://www.raffles-education-corporation.com/careers/
CV and Cover Letter Submission: email@example.com
Closing Date: 6th April 2018 (Friday)